200 Mbps over existing electrical wires!
The Corinex AV200 Powerline Ethernet Wall Mount is the world’s first wall mount outlet adapter to support the distribution of video, voice, and broadband internet access over a premises existing electrical wires. With transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps, the Corinex AV200 Powerline Ethernet Wall Mount has ample bandwidth to stream several high quality video signals, such as HDTV, while simultaneously delivering high speed internet access throughout an entire premise! The AV200 Powerline Product family consists of an Adapter, Router, ADSL2+ Wireless Gateway and a CableLAN adapter and CableLAN router for coaxial networking applications, all offering 200Mbps communications.
The AV200 Powerline technology by Corinex provides numerous networking possibilities with amazingly fast physical layer transfer rates up to 200 Mbps. Finally, real world multimedia network applications can be created without adding any new wiring, simply plug in a Corinex AV200 Powerline Ethernet Wall Mount and any computing device in the entire premise is ready to receive high bandwidth multimedia signals.
Application priority levels are retained, ensuring that applications with real-time requirements, such as VoIP, streaming video and multiplayer head-to-head games do not experience glitches, frame loss, or delays, even if other users in the network are downloading large files, websurfing or downloading or listening to MP3 songs.
The Corinex AV200 Powerline Ethernet Wall Mount allows users to create a high-speed local area network, without the need for new cabling. Users can connect the AV200 Powerline Ethernet Wall Mount to virtually any electrical socket in their home or office to create a link to the powerline network. The network can be connected to an internet gateway, such as an ADSL or cable modem, providing a convenient extension of the internet to the powerline within a premise.
Any ethernet-enabled device, such as a desktop computer, network printer, laptop computer, or a security camera connect to the AV200 powerline network.
There are two versions of the Corinex AV200 Powerline Ethernet Wall Mount. The Home Users Edition of the product is meant for home networking applications and simple plug and play installations. The Commercial Edition of the product is used for advanced networking applications, deployments in Multi dwelling Units and operators providing BPL Access.
- 10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet interface
- Physical data rate in the powerline up to 200 Mbps with
distances up to 300 m.
- Built-in repeating capabilities for increased coverage
- CSMA/CARP (Carrier Sense Multiple Access with
Collision Avoidance and Resolution using Priorities)
- Bridge Forwarding Table for 64 MAC Addresses
- 802.1Q VLAN & Optimized VLANs
- Powerful DES/3DES encryption
- OFDM technology and powerful error correction system
allow robust performance under harsh conditions in the
- Integrated 802.1D Ethernet Bridge With Optimized
Spanning Tree Protocol
- 8-level priority queues, with programmable
- Priority classification according to 802.1P tags, IP coding
(IPv4 or IPv6) or TCP source/destination ports
- Optimized support for broadcast and multicast traffic
- MAC filtering - can discard Ethernet frames if they come
from a source MAC address which is not present in a list
of allowed MAC addresses
- Configuration using an embedded web interface
- Console Interface
- Dynamic IP Address with auto
- Manual MASTER / SLAVE configuration
- VLAN and OVLAN Support
- RADIUS server authentication support
- Programmable bandwidth allocation
- Master Node HE or Repeater
- Slave CPE Node
- Can be used for MV/LV BPL networks
Home User Edition:
- Web interface
- Fixed IP or DHCP
- Default IP 10.10.1.69
- The MASTER and SLAVE can be set manually or automatically
- VLAN tagging without filtering
Technical Hardware Specifications
|Standards Compliance ||802.3u |
Compliant with FCC Part 15, EN 55022 EMC limits
|Data Rate ||Up to 200 Mbps on physical layer |
|Cabling Type ||US, EU, UK and AUS |
|LED Status Lights ||Power on, |
|Interfaces ||10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet, |
|Frequency Range Used ||2 – 34 MHz |
|Power Input ||85 to 265 V AC, 50/60 Hz |
|Dimensions ||107 mm L x 72 mm W x 79 mm H |
|Transmitted Power Spectral Density ||-58 dBm/Hz |
|Power Consumption ||4 W |
|Safety & EMI ||FCC Part 15, |
EN 55022 EMC limits
|Operating Temperature ||0° to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) |
|Operating Humidity ||10% to 80% non-condensing |
Product Package Contents
DownloadsQuick Start Guide Manual Data Sheet
- Corinex AV200 Powerline Ethernet Wall Mount
- One standard CAT5 ethernet cable
- CD with documentation
- Printed Quick Start Guide